One adopted by Anita Nitsche, two adopted by Mike Blackburn
These rails are from Cambridge's horse tramway, which operated from 1880 to 1914. The tramway ran between the railway station, the city centre, and the tram depot on East Road. This part of the track was the curve from King's Parade into St Mary's Street. It was excavated during road works in 1976.
Anita Nitsche and Mike Blackburn have adopted this object. There are three more adoptions available.