One adopted by David Spiegelhalter and one adopted by Charlotte Jane Lee
Add to Cart
The chimney was built in 1894 with the main part of the Pumping Station. Standing at 183 feet or 56 metres, it is visible from many parts of Cambridge and is an important part of the city's skyline. As it has to withstand high winds, it is one foot or 0.3 metres thick at the top. Yet, it still moves a little in the wind.
David Spiegelhalter and an anonymous person have adopted this object. There are no more available adoptions.